PE and Sport
Following on from the PE and Sport Evaluation from 2021 we have made changes to how our Sport Premium money will be spent this academic year. As well as our Sports Premium document for 2021-2022 found below, here you can see how valuable the Sports Premium funding is in making additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport at St. Joseph’s.
This table shows an up to date spend which will be updated throughout the year as more opportunities are provided.
Sports Premium Money Allocated 2021-2022 – £20,700 available
|Real PE Subscription||£594|
|Forge Sports Partnership||£3,970|
|PE Sports Equipment||£1,000|
At St. Joseph’s, we want all of our children to become physically literate and confident in a way which supports their health and fitness as they move towards making their own choices on how to lead a healthy and active lifestyle as young adults.
We also wish that through a positive attitude to sport in school, our children will build strong characters reflecting our school values.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Increased participation in competitive sport
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- The engagement of all pupil’s in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
PE Home Challenges
LAST UPDATED: February 2022